To all our important clients, please ensure that the terms and conditions for Mirror House Events are read and understood before a deposit is paid. Payment will indicate that you have read, understood and agree to the terms and conditions.
For the purposes of this document, the following titles will be defined.
Mirror House Events – Mirror House Events
ABN: 93 676 046 919
Hirer – Clients who hire any products from Mirror House Events for a fee.
Item/s – All item/s hired by the client.
Deposit & Payments:
1. We ask that you carefully review your order once you have received your quote/invoice and ensure you are familiar with our T&Cs.
2. To secure the booking date for the event or items to be hired, the Hirer agrees to place a 50% deposit upfront. Please note - items will not be held without a deposit.
3. By placing a deposit these terms are deemed to be accepted by the Hirer.
4. Remaining balance for hire is to be made in full 7 days prior of the hire date. Failure to do so may result in loss of total deposit, cancellation or product delivery.
5. All secured bookings made within 7 days of the event date, must be paid in full within 24 hours of receiving your invoice.
6. Mirror House Events accepts payment through bank transfer. Bank details are found on invoices. Any other form of payment must be stated by the Hirer and accepted by Mirror House Events prior to the deposit being paid. A screenshot of payment must be sent to Mirror House Events to prove that the Hirer has placed a payment.
7. All cancellations need be given in writing. No verbal cancellations shall be accepted to minimise any misunderstandings.
8. Bookings cancelled within 7 days of the hired event date, will forfeit their 50% deposit.
9. Bookings cancelled within 1 day of the event, will forfeit their full payment.
10. Once item/s have been delivered, the Hirer accepts all responsibilities and liabilities until the items have been collected by Mirror House Events.
11. The Hirer is responsible in maintaining all appropriate policies of insurance, covering liability, property and casualty insurances in amounts necessary to fully protect Mirror House Events and their products against all claims, loss or damage.
12. Mirror House Events is not responsible for any injury that may occur to persons within the hire period or thereafter due to any products supplied by Mirror House Events, whether through payment or otherwise.
Loss or Damages:
13. Should any item/s become lost, stolen or damaged when in possession of the Hirer, the Hirer shall immediately notify Mirror House Events.
14. All products lost, destroyed, stolen or damaged will need to reimburse Mirror House Events for the full replacement amount.
15. If used outside, item/s must be placed under some form of cover.
16. Capacity: Fits up to 3 people max in The Mirror Box.
Hire Period & Hire Rates & Inclusions:
17. Hire period is up to 5 hours or specified by the venue.
18. Prices include up to 5 hours or specified by the venue.
19. If the Mirror Box needs to be left overnight, power will need to be switched off at the end of evening.
Delivery & Pickup:
20. Delivery and pick up is strictly a "DROP & GO" service at an accessible, ground level premise or specified otherwise.
21. Mirror House Events will bump in and out, same day of the event or specifically agreed otherwise.
22. There will be an extra fee for travel outside of the Sydney Metropolitan areas.
23. Mirror House Events consents the Hirer to use event photos for marketing purposes.
24. If you do not consent for your photos to be used on our social media, please let us know upon booking.
25. The Hirer and their customers are free to take photos and post on their social media.
Disclaimer - Terms & Conditions are subject to change at any time.